Defeat Me! is a simple shooting arcade game where you fight against past versions of yourself
After you have beating all the enemies of a level, a version of how you played that version gets added as an enemy to the next level. So any movement you do or any bullet you fire, will fire you back in the next level. Be careful!
Also, each level has time which is represented as an slowly advancing row of bullet.
- Left, H, or A: Move your ship to the left.
- Right, L, or D: Move your ship to the right.
- Up, K, or W: Move your ship up.
- Down, J, or S: Move your ship down.
- Space, Shift, or Enter: start the game and fire.
- R: restart from the first stage (only when the game is over).
- Escape: exit.
New Globe by Motorboiler (archive.org/details/FreeOsc38)
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial No Derivatives 2.5 Generic
SpriteLib by Ari Feldman (www.widgetworx.com/)
Licensed under Common Public License 1.0
- Programing language
- Made with
- SDL, Emscripten, sfxr
- Code license
- GNU General Public License v2.0 or later